RADIX is the fastest and easiest way to protect your computer from Rootkit Attacks!
Here's how it works...
Radix Stops Rootkit Attacks Cold.
Rootkits are dangerous programs that are downloaded from the Internet, or present in malicious purchased software, that once installed take over your computer without your knowledge. Rootkits can do anything from logging every one of your keystrokes, including user names and passwords, email messages or even your word processing documents and sending that data off to hackers, to executing programs in the background without your knowledge or permission.
And there's nothing that you can do about it unless you take the time right now to install Radix. It's your best hope against combating Rootkit Attacks.
Here's what Radix does...
- Detects and removes Rootkits using sophisticated methodologies.
- Detects and repairs drivers that have been modified by Rootkits.
- Detects and repairs computer processes modified by Rootkits.
- Detects and reveals hidden processes and files, including Alternate Data Streams (ADS).
- Allows the removal of "locked" or "unremovable" processes and files.
- Provides to dump memory areas from processes.
- Shows the Global Descriptor Table (GDT) for advanced Rootkit Detection capabilities.
- Shows the Import Address Table (IAT) for advanced Rootkit Detection capabilities.
- Shows the Interrupt Descriptor Table (IDT) for advanced Rootkit Detection capabilities.
- Shows hidden Registry Keys.
- Operates in both command line mode for power users, or as a graphical tool for regular users.
Although this software is free please donate to help support the software and site costs.